at Le Clos Virgile campsite
Do you have a question ? Do you need more information ? Do not hesitate to come and meet our team at the reception. The opening hours are available in the digital welcome booklet..
You will find on site
- The bar-restaurant to refresh you during the day and in the evening with cocktails, ice creams, drinks and to taste the specialities of grills and mussels.A takeaway service is also available.
- A grocery shop : food, newspapers…
- A Wifi connection throughout the campsite (cards on sale at the reception)
- Washing machines
- Bicycle hire
- A collective barbecue area (please bring your own grill)
For your comfort, you can also benefit from the following services
- Bed linen and bath kits for hire
- Rental of cots and chairs for babies
- Hire of fridges
- Bicycle hire in season
All these services are available on reservation, for more information click here.
Late arrival service :
Are you arriving outside reception opening hours ? No problem, our team will prepare everything for you so that you can arrive at the campsite in complete peace of mind. An envelope will be left in a safe near the reception with the barrier pass, a map of the campsite and the key to the rental accommodation (you can access your rental accommodation by car until midnight, after which you can only access on foot). In case of emergency, you can find the emergency number on the reception door. Our team will be happy to meet you the next day before noon to make your acquaintance and for the last formalities of arrival
*Services open every day during school holidays and open 5 days a week in low season (May, June and September)