A question ? A reservation ?
Telephone reception Monday to Friday from 9am to 7pm, Saturday from 10am to 12.30pm and 1.30pm to 6pm and Sunday morning from 10am to 1pm.
Rue des Marchais, La Pironnière, 85180 Les Sables d’Olonne
at Les Pirons campsite
Do you have a question? Do you need more information ? Do not hesitate to come and meet our team at the reception. The opening hours are available in the reception book.
Service for late arrivals:
Are you arriving outside reception opening hours? Please contact us by phone at 02 52 67 00 45 or by e-mail: email@example.com to inform us and we will explain the procedure for late arrivals (possibility of accessing your rental by car until midnight, after which you can only access on foot).
*Services open every day in high season (school holidays) and open 5 days a week in low season (May, June and September).
New in 2022 !
Work will be carried out during the winter to offer you even more quality services!
From next season, the campsite will have :
- a restaurant with terrace
- a new bar
- a new snack bar
- a new entertainment room with a large stage
- a new grocery shop
- a new sports hall
- a new games room
On site you have the following services at your disposal:
- A bar* with entertainment
- A snack bar* with its own menu
- An ice cream kiosk*
- A rotisserie* with take-away food
- A grocery store* with bread and pastries baked on the spot
- A market twice a week (in July and August)
- Laundry (tokens available at reception)
- A collective barbecue area (barbecue grill to be provided)
- TV included in the rentals (except in the bungalows) and free wifi accessin the whole campsite
To make the most of your free time, take advantage of the services offered by Les Pirons campsite !
From April to September, come and enjoy the bar where joy and good humour are always present. For your meals, a snack bar is at your disposal. You will find pizzas, sandwiches, chicken and chips, and many other things prepared with great care.
A grocery shop open every day in season will allow you to find bread and pastries baked on the spot, regional products… Twice a week, a market is organized in which you will find a multitude of products.
For those who love the Internet, free wifi access is available throughout the campsite. And for the sporty ones, a free fitness room or bicycles are available for rent.
You can also get your tickets for the famous Puy du Fou park at the campsite reception. Have fun as a couple or in a group with our discounted outings: paintball, karting, accrobranches, canoeing, fishing…
Facilities for young and old
- A sports and fitness room (for the over 18s)
- A multi-sports ground where you can play football, volleyball, handball, basketball…
- A playground with inflatable structures and trampolines for children
- A games room
- Petanque courts
- Sanitary facilities: open 24 hours a day
For your comfort, you can also benefit from the following services:
- Rental of sheets and bath kits
- Rental of cots and chairs for babies
- Beds made on arrival
- Rental of fridges
- Rental of plancha
- Barbecue grills for hire in the communal area
- Bike hire in season
All these services are on reservation, for more information click here.
We also lend hoovers, toasters and ironsfreeof charge at the campsite reception in exchange for an ID card.